Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pipes In Progress

Been busy working on 3 new pipes.  Two of them are accounted for, the third will be for sale.  Tried a yellowheart extension on the 'bulldog' It was meant to be modeled after a W.Ø. Larsen pipe I own, but I forgot the original pipe to model while shaping this one and messed the shape a little.  Oh well, better next time!  The canted dublin will be going to a fellow in Germany. He wanted a pipe made to fit the 9mm filters they use there, hence the larger stature and shank on the pipe.  And the final is replicated from my first pipe.  A gentleman on the CPS forum I am on requested that I make him one like it.  Midway through production, they're still a bit rough but I hope to get them done soon!

3 comments:

nosferatu said...

Now you're making me a pipe for free as well, right? :-P

Nate King said...

Ha!! Would if I could, gotta sell them so I can get a shop! =)

nosferatu said...

So once you have a shop I get a Kings Make for free? Sounds good! :-P