Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coachman III

I have been able to get a small amount of work done to Coachman so far this week.  Finished the external chamfer at the top of the bowl.  After a bit of consideration, I decided to also bevel the rim of the chamber/bowl.  I am done with the stummel shaping except a small amount to be done on the shank when I get the material I ordered for the stem ring I am doing.  Once it is in place, I will finalize the shank/stem 'square' and will finish the stem.  I have rough shaped the stem and am now just waiting for supplies.  Hope to have them Thursday.





I will be helping Wayne with his shop setup Friday.  He got some new tooling and needs a helping hand.  Then we and another friend are heading to the TSPTC Pipe Show in Fort Wayne on Saturday.  Promises to be a good time!


Until next time, happy piping!!

No comments: